Project Management Methodology - licence

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Project Management Methodology licence from http://www.mpmm.com available on request.

I have few project managment methodolgy licence available to my blog reader for free, in case if you are into project management and interested to have this licence please get in touch with me along with details.

Only condition is that let me know the best project management site/ blog from your standpoint, which is informative. If I do like it as well, mail across the licence details.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP  

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs Blog Ratings International Business Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Flux Directory blogarama - the blog directory Top Blogs - Increase SEO of Your Blog, Blogging Resources Computers Blog Directory